Publisher: David R. Godine in Boston
Written in English
- Amsterdam (Netherlands),
- Venice (Italy),
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.,
- Reminiscing in old age -- Fiction.,
- British -- Europe -- Fiction.,
- Diplomats -- Fiction.,
- Older men -- Fiction.,
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) -- Fiction.,
- Venice (Italy) -- Fiction.
|Statement||by H.S. Bhabra.|
|LC Classifications||PR6052.H54 G47 2003|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||318 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||318|
|LC Control Number||2003013310|
- How the city oppose London reform
- nature of science
- The life of Peter Michael Lafitte: with an account of his conversion, trials, &c. Written by himself
- Infection, immunity, and blood transfusion
- State estimates of disability and utilization of medical services
- Hardy Holzman Pfeiffer Associates
- Making Appropriations for the Department of the Interior and Related Agencies, for the Fiscal Year Ending, Report 104-402, U.S. House of Representatives, 104th Congress, 1st Session.
- Tourism generating markets
- Military/aerospace products databook.
- A wild people
- [Letter to] Mrs. M. W. Chapman, Dear Friend
- Harley Browns Eternal Truths for Every Artist
- Affair In Biarritz
- The Marriage Yoke
- Health promotion matters in Ontario
- Handbook of Markov decision processes
- assessment of the economic and environmental efficiency of open access nature sites in Dominica
- Private industry employment trends in the New Hampshire seacoast area.
- War in Words
Gestures by H. S. Bhabra Download PDF EPUB FB2
Select an item: Tap on the touchpad. Scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad and slide horizontally or vertically. Zoom in or out: Place two fingers on the touchpad and pinch in or stretch out.
Show more commands (similar to right-clicking): Tap the touchpad with two fingers, or press in the lower-right corner. See all open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them away.
Gestures is a novel, written as the autobiography of one Jeremy Burnham, career diplomat and gentleman, who in his 83rd year sets down his life story. It begins in the Venice of the twenties, just as the Fascists are taking over the government and ends in war-torn Amsterdam, desperate and destitute after the Allied victory/5.
The book is interesting and the information useful, but the quality of the book is really horrible. This books needs a major editing. It needs MORE, and I mean MORE images. How can you talk about gestures and don't SHOW us the gesture.
Am I to just guess from the description what it is. That'd work if I was reading a novel which this is not/5(36). Use gestures on the touchpad to do things like scroll up and down, zoom in, and select items. You can also adjust settings to prevent the touchpad from responding to accidental touches and more.
Surface touchpad. Flusser transforms gesture to the level of metaphor, offering deep, sometimes metaphysical, interpretation of the human condition. Though it resists being put in a particular disciplinary niche, Gestures will surely become a standard for the many scholars who have already debated or acknowledged the value of Flusser’s claims.
The Definitive Book of Body Language: The Hidden Meaning Behind People's Gestures and Expressions Hardcover – J by Barbara Pease (Author), Allan Pease (Author) out of 5 stars ratings. See all 20 formats and editions.
Hide other formats and editions. Audio CD, Audiobook. Unknown Binding. $ Read with Our Free by:.